POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : When's POV-3.5 expected? : Re: When's POV-3.5 expected? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: When's POV-3.5 expected?
From: TonyB
Date: 17 Sep 1999 21:09:10
Message: <37e2e636@news.povray.org>
>I had the same problem when I applied to US universities (all required the
>SAT). You want to apply to a US university, too?

Yes, Florida State University. My father has a pre-paid program with them.

>I also had problems with the different types of triangles - it is really
>_hard_ to answer if you simply don't understand the question :-(

I know what you mean. I (literally) cried when I finished the practice test.
I performed horribly. I'm quite worried.

>...if the first time doesn't work out that well, take it again :-)

Yes, that has been proposed as an option. Another option is to pay $300
(!!!) for a course that prepares you for the test. My dad seems willing to
pay. I don't want him to have to do that, so I'm going to read the
dictionary from top to bottom to make sure I know all the terms I'll need.
(I've actually started, I'm almost done with 'A'). The test will be given on
December 4th, so please pray for me to come out well. Thanks in advance.