POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Infinity in a box : Re: Infinity in a box Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinity in a box
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Sep 1999 23:48:09
Message: <37e06879@news.povray.org>
Hmm, I figured it couldn't be 'finish' related at all without any
light sources present (as Philip had said he tried) so 'diffuse'
shouldn't have been happening then.  Will reflection alone add up? I
have forgotten if it does or not.  Just tried a face to face 2 plane
check of it and didn't see any reflection color addition.
Well it's a mystery to me, as most things are.

Bob

Kevin Wampler <kev### [at] tapestrytucsonazus> wrote in message
> Did you put the box in an entirely black (or very close to it)
setting?  Because