POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Forgive me, please... : Re: Forgive me, please... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:30:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forgive me, please...
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 14 Sep 1999 17:22:22
Message: <37debc8e@news.povray.org>
:-)

I was just asking to forgive me.  I didn't expect that much other
confessions :-)
(And, apart from Ken, nobody has yet forgiven me :-)

Oh, the water:  It's still rendering.  I tried first with a 30 frame
animation, but a made a calculation-error so POV-Ray rendered 2 days for
nothing.  Then I tried a 50 frames animation, but something went wrong (I
still don't really know what, but the last couple of frames were all the
same).  Now it's rendering a 20 frames animation.  POV-Ray was at frame 16
when I had to reboot (using Windows 98 of course :-(
So you can expect the animation tomorrow...  at least I hope.

ZK

(And I forgive you all...  if you forgive me :-)