POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : UPD: the world of pov-ray users : Re: UPD: the world of pov-ray users Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UPD: the world of pov-ray users
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Sep 1999 14:30:33
Message: <37dd42c9@news.povray.org>
You might want to take a look at this web page if you haven't seen it
already:
http://www.ssc.msu.edu/~geo/wwwgis.html

It seems to have a lot about such things.  Another place I tried out
found some cities lat/lon okay but not for smaller or lesser known
ones so it doesn't work too well for that purpose.  The MapBlast I
have linked to on one of my pages seems good, you just need to select
"International" from the drop-down list.

Bob