POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov User Database : Re: English data protection law Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: English data protection law
From: Lance Birch
Date: 10 Sep 1999 06:12:13
Message: <37d8d97d@news.povray.org>
How about this... it's the easy way to settle this whole thing.

"By submitting your profile to <whoever> you hereby allow this profile to be
displayed world-wide via the Internet (or something like that) for an
undetermined period of time"

That way it's only if the person wants to... after all, someone filling this
thing out is only filling it out because they want others to see it right?

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind