POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : outlined image : Re: outlined image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: outlined image
From: Jim Kress
Date: 8 Sep 1999 18:04:31
Message: <37d6dd6f@news.povray.org>
What I've done is to do a quick render of my scene using a white background
and making sure all the objects are black.  From this image you can generate
a mask (using PSP or Photoshop).  Then, take your real image, put it on one
layer with your desired background on another, use the mask on the image,
and then merge the two layers.

--
Jim

Check out my web site  http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!

news:37C### [at] concentricnet...