POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: I'm old... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm old...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 7 Sep 1999 18:14:16
Message: <37d58e38@news.povray.org>
SEEEE!!!  There ARE more of my approx. age group around here!!!

*LET'S START POVRAY.TEENS*  ;)

--
Lance.

IT WAS A JOKE - A JOKE!!!  WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS???

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind