POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm old... : Re: I'm old... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm old...
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 6 Sep 1999 20:10:09
Message: <37d457e1@news.povray.org>
Ahem...
    When I was a teen I heard that they were working on a release version of
Dirt, but I had no hope of affording it. I tried to simulate it by chewing
off little pieces of my hair but I couldn't get them to collect since
gravity had not come into force yet. All this new fangled Time and Space
stuff is just plain confusing to me anyway.

    Bill "Photons and Anti-Photons make thin compost" DeWitt