POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animation tracks for armour vehicul : animation tracks for armour vehicul Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  animation tracks for armour vehicul
From: boguet
Date: 6 Sep 1999 10:56:20
Message: <37d3d614@news.povray.org>
Can somebody help me to design pov files.
It is about an animation of tracks from track vehicule.
I would like to know how to positioned each element.
And to animat all of them for when vehicule started and
go on a plane road.
It seems hard to me ( i have not found solution since few month . . . ) to
make this.If you want more information on my tracks and the nature of the
vehicule my e-mail is j_b### [at] yahoocom
I am not good in english speaking so excuse me.
Some explications or ideas are wellcome.

BOGUET Jerome