POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A little technical help please : Re: A little technical help please Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little technical help please
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Sep 1999 17:27:36
Message: <37d03d48@news.povray.org>
Your welcome.  I too suffered a withdrawl from the piece at a time
newsreading.  With a fast enough connection it wouldn't matter so much
I guess.  But yes, not seeing the messages, images especially, as they
pipe through is the downside anyway.  Something makes me think if
there were Progressive Jpg files (they show all at once and then focus
in) it would change but I have yet to see it happen.  Saw one every
once in awhile before and haven't since starting using Outlook.

Bob