POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A little technical help please : Re: A little technical help please Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little technical help please
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Sep 1999 23:16:41
Message: <37cf3d99@news.povray.org>
I came back to this because I thought I figured more precisely what
you meant, but now I don't think I do...  I used Netscape plenty
enough but the only real difference I can see with Outlook is how the
default settings make it a bit different. Aside from the fact of
course that images don't show up until they've been fully d/l'd.
Other things like message text and other binaries seem to be handled
the same.  Another checkbox changes the post listing to show replies
within a message posting.  Anything I've said even close to your
question?

Bob

Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Guess you mean to see images download a little at a time maybe?  I
> haven't seen anything that would change that.  However you can at
> least make messages appear as being read a lot quicker than the
> default.  Tools/Options... and Read tab, the top checkbox there.
I'm