POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A little technical help please : Re: A little technical help please Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little technical help please
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Sep 1999 19:07:07
Message: <37cf031b@news.povray.org>
Guess you mean to see images download a little at a time maybe?  I
haven't seen anything that would change that.  However you can at
least make messages appear as being read a lot quicker than the
default.  Tools/Options... and Read tab, the top checkbox there.  I'm
a Outlook newbie so there's plenty I don't know.  There's also a
checkbox for sending and receiving messages at program startup under
the General tab.

Bob

Chris Maryan <mar### [at] mcmasterca> wrote in message
> This is not related to POV but it does directly affect my ability to
> view the POV newsgroups.
> Is it possible to get MS Outlook Express to display a newsgroup
message
> as it is loading (i.e. netscape style)?
> I recently purchased a new computer (of course it's for the
exclusive
> purpose of running POV-Ray :-) and, until I get access to my campus
> network, I'm stuck on a 14.4 modem. This prevents me from
downloading