POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Food for thought... : Re: Food for thought... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:12:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Food for thought...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Sep 1999 18:44:51
Message: <37cefde3@news.povray.org>
It's the same world upside down or not. If I say your "paradox" is
paradoxical we'd be heading in the general direction of thought you
implied. Which is why I have to believe there isn't really a reason to
figure in such a way that leads to nonsense.
On the POV-Ray aspect of this possibly is the way objects, etc., can
be hidden completely from view (no reflection or shadows in the scene
to show otherwise) and yet still be there.  A sound in a forest if a
tree falls kind of thing.  Of course there's sound, but did the tree
fall if no ones there to hear it?  Yes.

Hope you'll all please excuse me for even trying to write this.
Philosophy was never my forte.

Bob  (<<< not a emoticon)