POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Posting on server 30-Aug-1999 : Re: Posting on server 30-Aug-1999 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Posting on server 30-Aug-1999
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Aug 1999 12:56:45
Message: <37cc094d@news.povray.org>
I thought Outlook had gone belly-up on me ; )  Glad to know all is
okay with www.povray.org, I had tried accessing it also and no go
yesterday. This happened at a odd time too because I was attempting to
get message replies posted which had been based on my altered (and
wrong PC system clock) and I thought this somehow tossed me into
another dimension. Reason for the wrong message times was the little
POV system time render testing I was doing (see PC System Time in
POV-Ray posted at p.t.s-f. group).
I thankyou all in the povray.org hierarchy also. On another note: any
ideas on when I can order the 3rd year IRTC CD?

Bob