POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What time is it? : Re: What time is it? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What time is it?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Aug 1999 12:10:12
Message: <37cbfe64@news.povray.org>
Well, I haven't had much luck calling POV-Ray to render and then
render a second time without error. Something about running
pvengine.exe (Win) instead of povray.exe (DOS) I think. A Ini file
can't be included on the command-line apparently. I was going to do it
all by using the batch file via Task Scheduler, which it does so fine
on one run only and using what Ini was previously set already, then it
does nothing on the second run. Other than that I've got a expensive
looking PC clock checker.

Bob