POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLAB (latest?) news : Re: POVLAB (latest?) news Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLAB (latest?) news
From: newsadmin
Date: 31 Aug 1999 10:54:04
Message: <37cbec07.15018375@news.povray.org>
>It  seems that the POV-Ray site is no more updated, POVLAB's links has been
>removed,  I  didn't  see  a really good pictures since a long time, and all
>wishes  I  put  when I made it freeware and release the source code doesn't
>change anything at all. NO EVOLUTION !

I removed the link because you said you didn't want it there anymore (you
wanted the mailing list button instead).

I'd be happy to put it back if you like. I'm also willing to host povlab.org
for you on the povray.org machine if you would find that convenient. I find
povlab.org to be very slow and this probably doesn't help.

As for the POV site not being updated, Real Life (TM) is intervening right now.

It will happen. These things just take time.

-- Chris C