POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What time is it? : Re: What time is it? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What time is it?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 29 Aug 1999 12:51:02
Message: <37c964f6@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :
> I hope you too are as smart as I have been
> and know when to run like heck when the time comes : )

    Sorry to disappoint you, I am one of those nuts who hide from the
evacuation cops. I've tried to surf in 115 mph winds (never did make it out
past the break). Me and my Lovely Wife sat out the last one on Cocoa Beach
when she was 7 months pregnant. We lived on Orlando Ave (which is two blocks
from the beach) and got 100 mph winds.

    I have also been known to chase tornados.