POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLAB (latest?) news : Re: POVLAB (latest?) news Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVLAB (latest?) news
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 29 Aug 1999 09:28:34
Message: <37c93582@news.povray.org>
Denis Olivier [368859] <dol### [at] povlaborg> wrote :

> Don't be disappointed, that's life.

    I have been trying to get your program to run on any computer (total of
six computers, 8 or 9 video cards (one bought just for POVLab!)) for about
three years. The closest I have come is this latest download where I could
actually see the button shapes in all the video mess. I was able, after a
lot of trial and error, to exit your program without rebooting.

    Still haven't seen how the program works, but it's an improvement. I
have written you on more than one occasion and was directed to your "FAQ"
but my problem was not addressed there and nothing else was forthcoming.

    Perhaps situations like this explain the lack of enthusiasm you
perceive.