POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVray and my clock. : Re: POVray and my clock. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:08:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVray and my clock.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Aug 1999 17:17:32
Message: <37c851ec@news.povray.org>
That's what I was going to say. Although, I have never needed to
replace a computer battery due to a time dilation. Only typically lose
nearly a minute a month anyway, POV-Ray or not (I think). I have v3.1g
also under Win95 OSR2 and a 233MMX Pentium (not II) here. I can't
imagine it's a POV-Ray thing.

Bob