POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : inclined Prism ? : Re: inclined Prism ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inclined Prism ?
From: eric
Date: 25 Aug 1999 17:03:18
Message: <37c45a16@news.povray.org>
I need bevelled prisms...
To explain what I mean:If you have a regular cube, it's a kind of prism with
orthogonal edges. If I rotate it, it still have orthogonal edges.
What I need is an extrusion  with non-orthogonal to base vector. (See my
beautiful picture.. I need (2), and not (1) ..)
Perhaps there is a simple way to achieve this lkind of frame... ?

Of course, I could use CSG Differences to cut a regular prism with a rotated
cube to obtain a bevelled prism.. but well, it would be very fastidious in
my case...

Chris Huff wrote in message <37C327F8.F7FE8E00@compuserve.com>...
>What is wrong with simply rotating the prism?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Image1.gif' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'Image1.gif'