POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : outlined image : Re: outlined image Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: outlined image
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Aug 1999 16:22:23
Message: <37c4507f@news.povray.org>
Are you attempting this with Jpg? No, not likely if you even half know
what you're doing. Far as I know, and I know only a tiny bit, Gif is
the only thing that works for the typical browser. May be that Png
will sometimes if not always, I just don't know. Besides that, do not
use a 'sky_sphere' or 'background' color (nothing or a plane instead
for example) and try the alpha channel out if you can. The DOC will
explain somewhat. Others here probably have a better game plan, but
what I'd do is select a transparent color for a Gif in a image
processing program is all.

Bob

news:37C### [at] concentricnet...