POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now : Re: Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Online Tutorial - I have a website now
From: Ron Parker
Date: 25 Aug 1999 10:49:19
Message: <37c4026f@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:28:43 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Ron Parker wrote:
>
>> http://www.etl.go.jp/etl/linac/public/rsuzuki/e/povray/exmplint.htm
>
> Ron,
>
>  You by any chance have any more links to sites that contain Pov patches ?
>I have been filling in that section of my links page and would like to
>add any you may have that I am missing.

I do, somewhere.  Obviously I have links to the patches that are included
in the superpatch, where such links exist, but you seem to already have
most of those.  I also have links to some other patches that I haven't
included yet, such as povafx and some others.  I'll see what I can find
this evening and send it to you.