POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature request: fog in interior : Re: Feature request: fog in interior Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:09:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request: fog in interior
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 24 Aug 1999 17:09:25
Message: <37c30a05@news.povray.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote:
>Rune S. Johansen <run### [at] inamecom> wrote:
>: Right now media can be both global and inside an
>: object's interior and I wondered if the same
>: thing would be possible to do with fog?
>
>  I think that it should be very easy to implement. I also think that this
>is a very good suggestion for pov3.5.

Thanks for the reply!

Even a *good* reply! ;-)

Hope it'll be implemented then.

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://welcome.to/rsj
for 3D images including still lives, dragons,
mathematical shapes, and more. Stereograms,
tutorials, The POV Desktop Theme, hundreds of
raytracing jokes, miscellaneous other things,
and a lot of fun!