POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Aug 1999 15:17:49
Message: <37befb5d@news.povray.org>
To put this thread back on topic, and in case anyone hasn't looked for
a while or newcomers want to apply to have their location mapped, the
most recent incarnation of the world of pov-ray users is still at:

 http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm       (zero in
0rigin)

And to get to the latest list of "inhabitants" click on the title
there. To get to the submission page click on a globe anywhere but
North America, Europe or Australia regions. To see my beyond humble
homepage try my name/date, nothing to lose but your valuable time.

P.S. if you don't see 99.64 there, press Reload or refresh for your
browser. Thankyou again all.

Bob