POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A birthday, of a sorts ... : Re: A birthday, of a sorts ... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A birthday, of a sorts ...
From: Alan Kong
Date: 20 Aug 1999 19:44:48
Message: <37bde22e.233805360@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:55:21 +0100, Steve <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote:

>I'll shut up now...

  No need to go that far, Steve. Warp (Nieminen Mika) is very good at
getting his point across in short fashion. I was following this thread and
was trying to think of a way to basically say the same thing without
ruffling anyone's feathers. Warp beat me to it.

  Hope you didn't take offense at my post. I tend to be long-winded in some
posts. This is generally a good sign that I feel the intended recipient is a
reasonable sort, otherwise I wouldn't expend the time to compose a message
:)

  Back to the thread topic...

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get