POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media again? : Re: Media again? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media again?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 20 Aug 1999 17:00:00
Message: <37bdc1d0@news.povray.org>
Yes, but good Idea... I've really tried so many things that I had to go and
try it again to be sure, but it seemed to make no difference.

I've now rebuilt the media from scratch to make sure I didn't have something
stupid that I couldn't spot, but still can't see it in a bright scene.

BTW, I've reposted the images at about 1/20 the file size...