POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : logo needed : Re: logo needed Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: logo needed
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Aug 1999 07:21:07
Message: <37bd3a23@news.povray.org>
Odd, I get a dialog telling me I need Japanese Text support installed
(Outlook Express 5 here) for any of your message posts Rainer. I can
cancel out and get the post fine although it does say "iso-2022-jp" in
the title and properties, the jp meaning Japanese I'm sure(?).
Far as the logo idea goes: I may have a idea so will get back to you
later if I come up with anything too, via email.

Bob