POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV World Map update : Re: PoV World Map update Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV World Map update
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Aug 1999 07:05:19
Message: <37bd366f@news.povray.org>
O.T. I go: Alas, I meant that the signature may continue to go into
original message posts but not into any replies to messages if you
choose that to be the case.
You may already have noticed I am doing that now (or noticed not)
because omniVERSE is stated in my New Message posts, for these replies
I just type "Bob" myself  ;)

Bob