POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parallel / Distributed Network Rendering Included in POV : Re: Parallel / Distributed Network Rendering Included in POV Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parallel / Distributed Network Rendering Included in POV
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 19 Aug 1999 13:20:45
Message: <37bc3751.4862375@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:19:51 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
[snip]
> I just added that link to my bookmark file less that a week ago too and
>found it strictly by accident. I wish people would advertise these nifty
>little add ons so I don't have to luck into them.
>
>--
Ah, but then you wouldn't be held in as much awe if *anyone* could
find the links because they're posted in front of our eyes.

Maybe you could do a tutorial page - "How to find the impossible" and
slap it up on the web?

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/