POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interest in POV-Ray distribution system? : Re: Interest in POV-Ray distribution system? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interest in POV-Ray distribution system?
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 19 Aug 1999 13:20:45
Message: <37bc35d3.4480315@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:37:56 -0700, "Jon A. Cruz"
<jon### [at] geocitiescom> wrote:

[snip]
>At the moment I'm working on the HTTP stuff. Another test version should be
>viable any day now. In theory you could even use a simple static page HTTP
>server to feed a local turtle ranch.

Should I try and catch up with my newsgroup reading so I notice an
"announce" post in here, or try and check your documentation web site
regularly? I plan to check out the URL posted (days ago) when I
connect to send this :)

I'll try and check out NetRay at the same time (we could really do
with some of these distributed rendering *users* comments!).

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at http://www.who3d.cwc.net/