POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The Art of POV-Ray : Re: The Art of POV-Ray Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Art of POV-Ray
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 16 Aug 1999 16:56:30
Message: <37b87afe@news.povray.org>
Steve <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote :

> I enjoy sharing my work and seeing other peoples art, though
> sometimes mine doesn't get any coments.  Such as a few months ago
> I posted a scene of three coffee cups, not an interesting scene
> in itself, but my main focus for that image was the area lights,
> who would have guessed that?

    Yeah, that happens. I know sometimes I do not comment on images that I
really like unless I either have something to say that will help the Artist
or a joke that I want to get in before anyone else does. 8-)

    I see a lot of comments go by that one just has to wonder what the
person was thinking... much like some of mine I am sure.

    I remember someone asked "how am I going to paint the Clowns Face" and I
sent a style of paint when they were looking for a method of putting the
paint in the picture...