POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" : Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:28:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visions of "BLESS YOU!"
From: Lance Birch
Date: 13 Aug 1999 08:31:56
Message: <37b4103c@news.povray.org>
Nieminen Mika wrote in message <37b40be5@news.povray.org>...
>Lance Birch <lan### [at] usanet> wrote:
>:>1000 and ends at year 1999
>
>: That's incorrect, that means it has 999 years.
>
>  Nope.

Get your quotes correct please, I was quoting you!!!  LOL

In the last message you posted (which I'm now replying to) you're in total
agreence with what I've been saying!  But in the one before that you said
that it was the oppossite!  (I think that's what you meant anyway, sorry if
I'm wrong in my interpretation of what you wrote)

In any case, the points I was making were:

1. There is no year 0, the first year was year 1.
2. The new millennium STARTS IN THE YEAR ***2001***!!!  ***NOT 2000***!!!

Right?  That's what you were saying wasn't it Nieminen?  (I just got
confused about what you meant I think, sorry about that, if you mean
something else please tell me)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind