POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost Spline example : Re: Lost Spline example Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Spline example
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 12 Aug 1999 08:35:00
Message: <37b2bf74@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

>  Something you saw perhaps in the Celtic Cross thread in the images group
?
> That thread started on 07-30-1999  posted by Steve. It used Colefax's
spline
> include file which Steve posted a large portion of along with example
usage.

    Well, if so it is totally lost. I reset my reader and downloaded 15,134
messages and didn't find it in the latest 3000.

    Probably in another group. It wasn't Cris's spline include, but the one
which gave regular incremental divisions of the total distance of the
combined length of the various splines.