POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vcard is dead for the moment : Re: vcard is dead for the moment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vcard is dead for the moment
From: Lance Birch
Date: 12 Aug 1999 06:25:31
Message: <37b2a11b@news.povray.org>
Oh yeah, and the character Kenny is a little dude hooded in an orange
overcoat/jacket thing...

Kenny gets killed in some form or manner in every episode of the show.  And
of course they always say the catch phrase "you b*****d, YOU KILLED
KENNY!!!".  There we are, that's where it came from.  OK, I'll shut up.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind