POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Alan Kong
Date: 11 Aug 1999 22:04:02
Message: <37b22629.47014790@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:16:16 -0400, "Bernd M. Jordan"
<ber### [at] sbssiemenscom> wrote:

>I didn't say that either. However, my feeling is that a newsreader unable to
>process VCards, or any other form of binary attachment is lacking some of
>the new features.

don't feel a particular need for my newsreader to decode vcards. I can read
it with Netscape if I choose, but I don't.

  Vcards are harmless clutter. No more offensive than a sig but flashier so
it is harder to ignore. I prefer text.

  I have no intention of demanding that anyone stop using vcards but I would
hope that they consider doing so.

"Part left out cost nothing and cause no service problems." - Charles "Boss"
Kettering

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get