POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Ron Parker
Date: 11 Aug 1999 14:03:00
Message: <37b1bad4@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:58:34 -0400, Matt Giwer wrote:
>Ron Parker wrote:
>
>	If there is a matter of game playing I do not like, in your last
>post you said "welcome to my killfile." And here you are
>responsding after I am your killfile.
>
>	Please, do not raise in me false expectations of logical
>discourse. If I am killed then I am killed, right? Please act ast
>you say you do.
>
>	This is most disturbing and it might incite me to respond in
>kind.

I said I removed you from my killfile, did I not?  That removal corresponded
with the success of my patch to banish vcards from my sight.  I even said as
much in the post you're replying to here.

Now, the vcard issue seems to be resolved.  Those of us with text-mode
newsreaders almost certainly have source and can filter out vcards if
we wish, and you've at least temporarily removed yours anyway so that
already eliminates most of the vcards we would see in any given day.
Wish I'd have had that idea last night, before this whole mess started.

I'd say the time has come for the flamewar to end, wouldn't you?  Can
we just go back to the old POV community cameraderie now?