POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:27:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 11 Aug 1999 12:50:36
Message: <37b1a9dc@news.povray.org>
Matt Giwer <mgi### [at] giwersworldorg> wrote:
: It is a matter of mutual respect and there is none at this point.

  That seems to be right, since "mutual" means that both of us respect
each other.
  At least I respect you. I apologized for insulting you and being rude. I
have never attacked the contents of your articles (at least outside this
flame war). You exasperated me at the beginning and I participated in this
flame war between us, and I'm sorry about that now. I don't want to continue
this war.
  However, your insults bother me. I don't want let you thinking bad things
about me. I think that this news server has one big denominator which is
seldom found in the internet: Friendship.
  I asked (in a too rude manner) you something, but you are not going to
do it. Well, I just have to live with that.
  However, I find it hard to live with all those insults you have said about
me. I don't want any enmity between us. It would be nice if we could read
each other's posts without hard feelings.