POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" : Visions of "BLESS YOU!" Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Visions of "BLESS YOU!"
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Aug 1999 11:39:29
Message: <37b19931@news.povray.org>
Well, just as a side tangent here (since everyone has been doing so in the
post mentioned), I didn't read the original post, just some of the last few.

My observation:  How pathetic.

Come on people, stop fighting and start coding, do something productive with
your time (make use of the time you have, you never know how much you have
left).  I for one would much rather see a rendered image than some people
flaming each other.

OK, I've already wasted enough time and space.  There's no need to reply
unless you feel you need to object to something I've said, and even then,
email it, don't pile these groups with it if it's not on topic.

Thanks.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind