POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : #read fiasco : Re: BLESS YOU! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BLESS YOU!
From: Ron Parker
Date: 11 Aug 1999 10:08:56
Message: <37b183f8@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:01:51 -0400, Bill DeWitt wrote:
>Matt, I was pretty much ignoring this spat until I noticed that threat. I
>agree that it is way out of line and you should protect yourself as best you
>can. I can't believe someone would do something like that over one KB of
>what, to them, is text.

I can't see Matt's posts any longer, of course, but for once I agree with him.
Such a threat was way out of line.

Actually, I don't want to kill Matt's posts.  Maybe in a few days I'll sit
down with the source to slrn and figure out how to filter out vcards.  That
would be the productive solution, wouldn't it? :)