POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : writing to a file ?? : Re: writing to a file ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: writing to a file ??
From: MR
Date: 10 Aug 1999 15:41:08
Message: <37b08054@news.povray.org>
hi peter,

well, you know, i assumed it worked for you, or you wouldn't have
documented it.  what i don't understand is why it isn't working for
me... of course, i have my suspicions...  i have the ability to make
incredibly stupid and obvious errors in any matters involving software.
i ran your program as is, and then i searched all my drives for the
file.   the obvious answer was that i was searching for a file of the
wrong name... but i double and triple checked this.

i'll give it a rest and go back to it later.

thanks, miker