POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur confidence : Re: Focal blur confidence Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur confidence
From: Ron Parker
Date: 10 Aug 1999 12:05:59
Message: <37b04de7@news.povray.org>
On 10 Aug 1999 11:49:47 -0400, Nieminen Mika wrote:
>Ron Parker <par### [at] fwicom> wrote:
>: tin doesn't do real threading.
>
>  You are wrong:

I have never been so happy to be wrong in my life.  It's "common knowledge"
that tin doesn't do references-based threading, but from your pictures it's
apparent that the common knowledge, like most such, is wrong.  In that case,
stick with tin.  It's far better than anything Netscape will ever produce.