POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: I've got new e-mail address : Announce: I've got new e-mail address Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: I've got new e-mail address
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 6 Aug 1999 19:35:14
Message: <37ab7132@news.povray.org>
Just want to say that I've got new e-mail address.
The old one was run### [at] get2netdk
and the new one is:

run### [at] inamecom

Thank you all who came with suggestions for e-mail redirect services.

Mr. Art I got your message, nice work with the Signature macro.
I just wish you could call the camera location and all the other settings
too just by writing "camera.location" and so on. That's one reason why I
think an object oriented POV-Ray would be preferable as long as you could
still use POV-Ray the normal way. Well I don't know much about that it just
sounds good to me.

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://welcome.to/rsj
for 3D images including still lives, dragons,
mathematical shapes, and more. Stereograms,
tutorials, The POV Desktop Theme, hundreds of
raytracing jokes, miscellaneous other things,
and a lot of fun!