POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: e-mail redirecting : OT: e-mail redirecting Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  OT: e-mail redirecting
From: Rune S  Johansen
Date: 5 Aug 1999 17:03:58
Message: <37a9fc3e@news.povray.org>
Sorry for this OT message.

I am about to change internet provider so I'll have to change my e-mail
address.
I would like to only have to do that once no matter if I change provider
many times in the future.

Can you suggest a good, reliable e-mail redirect service which I can have
forever for free? Preferable commercial free and definitely not web-based
(but since they are only redirectors aren't they always that? Not web-based
and commercial free I mean. I really don't know much about it).

Again sorry for the completely OT message. (Where is the right place to post
such questions?)

Greetings,

Rune S. Johansen

---
Visit The RSJ Website at http://welcome.to/rsj
for 3D images including still lives, dragons,
mathematical shapes, and more. Stereograms,
tutorials, The POV Desktop Theme, all the jokes
"you know you have been raytracing too long when",