POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : writing to a file ?? : Re: writing to a file ?? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: writing to a file ??
From: Peter Houston
Date: 5 Aug 1999 16:08:59
Message: <37a9ef5b@news.povray.org>
It works fine for me, and always has in versions 3.1e and g, I did notice
that the code produced an error once I upgraded to 3.1g, but that was only
because of a missing comma, which I have corrected in version 3.5 of
Blob_Man, for the record I am using the Windows Version.

Regards,

Peter H.

[ Peter Houston               ICQ# 8770407              Houston Graphics ]
[ Hou### [at] inamecom           http://welcome.to/HoustonGraphics ]