POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Aug 1999 03:59:30
Message: <37a6a162@news.povray.org>
I'm not seeing anything wrong here using Netscape 4.61, the latest(?)
version. Even resizing the window does fine.
The layout looks good to me, text is ok too using a 800x600 screen res
anyway.
I noticed the antialiased fonts in the blue backgrounds kind of cause a
small clashing with the italics or the main header (twysted.net). That's
just aesthetics maybe but I had to come up with a negative statement you
know.

Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe