POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Martin Crisp
Date: 2 Aug 1999 01:03:38
Message: <37a526aa@news.povray.org>
Twyst wrote in message <37a3d388@news.povray.org>...
>Well, as the overwhelming response is 'No Flash', I won't be using it.
>
>Here's a new question: What browsers are people running? I do try to
keep my
>site text-friendly, but I need to know how high a level I should be
using.
> should I restrict myself to IE 3.0 and netscape 2? (god, I hope
not!) )

CyberDog 2.0 (at home, Netscrape 4.5 if needs be)
IE 4 at work

>Personally, I'm going to shoot for html 4.0 compliant.

CyberDog isn't... it chokes on:
nested tables
javascript (simply ignores it)
some plug-ins

Have Fun
Martin
--
<Spa### [at] tesseractcomau> is a valid address
If you prefer mnemonic addresses you can use:

My opinions should not be taken as indicative of Tourism Tasmania's
opinions