POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Re: Twysted.net Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twysted.net
From: Twyst
Date: 1 Aug 1999 00:41:15
Message: <37a3cfeb@news.povray.org>
Steve <ste### [at] puzzlecraftcom> wrote in message
> The main, and only reason I visited your site so many times was
INFORMATION.

> The tutorials, examples, source code, includes, objects, textures.....all
> wonderful!
>
> I thought the tiny fonts you used stunk. I could not read them on either
of my
> browsers. Give up on the typography and stick with what you do so very,
very
> well.

Hrm. what platform? (Solaris?)
I set the fonts by point size (10 point), as opposed to relative size. I
know of problems with the Mac for that one - point sizes aren't the same
across platforms. I know it's somewhat bad for some people, but I have this
love of CSS.

Also, the new twysted.net site is quite possibly NOT going to be 640x480x256
friendly. Sorry, but that's no longer a net standard. 800x600x256
(preferably more bpp, imho) is almost a minimum, and that's what I'll design
for now.

Twyst