POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : thanks : Re: thanks Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: thanks
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 31 Jul 1999 17:17:49
Message: <37a367fd@news.povray.org>
In article <37A36559.2CA3B6B2@compuserve.com> , Chris Huff
<Chr### [at] compuservecom>  wrote:

> Sounds interesting. By the way, how could I get started beta testing for
> POV-Ray Mac, now that the CompuServe forum is history?

Oh, yes, I saw your question by e-mail as well. I am very sorry, but I
haven't had the time to reply to any mac### [at] povrayorg e-mail from the
past 10 days yet.

3.5 is far from beta test state, and by the time it is, we will be have
worked out something regarding a beta test.  Sorry, I can't say more yet as
I don't know what and when we will do what yet, it still has to be decided
:-)

      Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde