POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : An interesting pigment : Re: An interesting pigment Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An interesting pigment
From: PoD
Date: 7 Oct 1999 12:46:58
Message: <37FCCFF7.C6BEB391@merlin.net.au>
Ron Parker wrote:

> Here's an interesting pigment.  See if you can determine what it'll do before
> you render it.  Hopefully someone out there can find a use for this thing.
> It's a little long for a signature file a'la Warp, but I think it's worth
> posting and I'm sure Ken will appreciate the indenting style:

Nice, I like it a lot.
I failed the "guess what it does" test, my excuse is that it's 2:20 AM.

PS. it's a good idea to use upper case for the first character of
variables so they don't clash with future built ins.  This scene crashed
on 'undeclared identifier expected but s found instead'.

Cheers, PoD.