POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Regular Polygons & Prisms : Re: Regular Polygons & Prisms Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Regular Polygons & Prisms
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 6 Oct 1999 22:21:34
Message: <37FC03E4.E2B7A5A8@xs4all.nl>
Andrea Ryan wrote:

> My zip file program can't open the zip file. Help!
> Brendan Ryan
>
> Remco de Korte wrote:
>
> > Andrea Ryan wrote:
> > >
> > > I am trying to create a macro for making regular polygons and prisms. I
> > > can't get one point to rotate to the vertexes.
> > > Brendan Ryan
> >
> > I'm not sure if I understand you right but you might have a look at a macro I
> > made that produces (regular) polygons (with a soft edge). It's at:
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/pov.html (look for the softform-include).
> >
> > Good luck,
> >
> > Remco

It's zipped with WinZip.
Uh-oh, I installed a new version, don't tell me that it makes zips you can't
open with older zippers.
Anyways I may have answered your question in another message. If you really want
to see the macro let me know and I'll mail it to you (and make sure you'll be
able to see it).

Good luck,

Remco